With Buyer's Agent
1. Mike, a home seller, pays zero commission and zero fees to obtain a full service MLS listing using SoldBot. It's the same listing service that Mike would obtain from any other real estate brokerage in his neighborhood.
2. A SoldBot licensed broker is assigned to Mike to manage his home sale from start to finish. Mike is only responsible for letting buyers in to see his home.
3. This time, Jane is an agent representing a buyer. Jane sees Mike's home in the MLS as agents don't shop for homes on Realtor.com or Zillow.
4. Mike gives Jane and her buyer a tour of his home and Jane's buyer wants to make an offer.
5. Jane writes up the purchase contract for her buyer and emails it over to SoldBot who is the listing broker.
6. SoldBot presents the offer to Mike. Mike thinks the offer is worth paying Jane her buyer's agent commission so he accepts the offer. SoldBot now manages the entire sale and closing process for Mike for free. Wow! What a simple, inexpensive and hassle-free way to sell a home.
ANOTHER Home SOLD!