Home Seller Responsibilities
In order to use our free service you must be willing to do some of the work required to sell your home.
You are responsible for:
1) Entering your home's for sale information into this website which takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. This information is required by your local MLS so that we can list your home in the MLS.
2) Show your home to potential buyers. We can provide a showing service for you but it's an optional paid service.
3) Manage your security, your home's security, insurance and maintenance.
4) Take photos of your home for marketing.
5) Determine your home's value and list price.
We also provide awesome customer support, Monday through Sunday, via email only as part of our free service. We found that listening to thousands of voicemails everyday was just not cost effective especially when a home seller leaves a long voicemail for us about their cat Mr. Whiskers.
With our email customer support you will always be updated the moment a purchase offer is received for your home or on any other update that requires your attention. After thousands of homes sales completed, we have found that most folks don't need to talk to anyone. What folks really want are fast updates, quick replies to their questions, having all of their paperwork completed correctly for them and professional guidance throughout their entire home sale process. SoldBot delivers on all of these requirements.
So, if you are OK with doing some of the legwork yourself, we will professionally list your home for zero commission and zero fees. As far as we know, we are the only 100% free, full-service, licensed & insured real estate brokerage in the United States.